Monday, October 10, 2011

Interview of Trystan. Age 7


Just thought it would be fun to ask Trystan these questions. I would ask Tiff too but I don't think that would go over well. haha

All about My Mom
1. How old is your Mom? "28 right now but you are turning 29"
2. What is your Mom's favorite color? "I don't know haha what is your favorite color...Aqua? I forgot. Your favorite color is Aqua right?" (Yes, yes it is!!)
3. What is your Mom's favorite food? "What is your favorite food? I don't know."
4. How tall is your Mom? "I have to measure you first. Medium. You're medium."
5. What shoe size does she wear? "Size 8." Sometimes, Trystan. Good guess!
6. What is her favorite TV show? "All the shows on Food Network."
7. What time does your Mom wake up in the morning? "Really late like between 11. But on school days you have to wake up early."
8. What does you Mom do while you're at school? "Does laundry, plays with my sister, and that's all I think. Oh, and cleans up the mess that Tiffani makes when I get back home."
9. What is your Mom's first name? "Nichelle"
10. What do you like best about your mom? "I just love you!"

All about your Dad
1. How old is your dad? "31"
2. What is Dad's favorite sport to play? "I don't know 'cause he doesn't play any sports."
3. What is Dad's favorite food? "Stuff like salad to make him not fat anymore."
4. How strong is your Dad? "Really strong I think maybe stronger than you. I don't know. I don't know how strong he is."
5. Where does your Dad work? "Ummm....I don't know let me ask him. Money Mart. I forgot."
6. What is Dad's favorite TV show? "Oh. I should ask him again. Jeopardy."
7. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? "Umm...play beyblade. And play soccer, but I have to get my soccer pumped still."
8. How tall is your Dad? "I don't know. I still have to measure him." 5'10"
9. What do you like best about your Dad? "Ok. I just love my family. That's all. OK?"
10. What is your Dad's first name? "Kobe."

All about your sister:
1. What is your sister's name? "Tiffani"
2. How old is your sister? "2"
3. What does your sister like to do? "Play with her toys and make messes."
4. What is your sister's favorite food? "I don't know. She would have to be talking by now so I know."
5. What is your sister's favorite tv show? "Treehouse"
6. Who is your sister's favorite person? "Her family"
7. Does your sister have a favorite toy? "I don't know. All her toys."
8. How tall is your sister? "Like...about here or something (points to his chest)"
9. What do you like about your sister? "UGH!! I JUST LOVE MY FAMILY!!!"
10. How much do you love your sister? "A lot!"

All about me:
1. My favorite color: "Blue, green, red, and orange"
2. My favorite thing to do: "Watch tv, and play beyblade, and sit down on my butt doing nothing."
3. My favorite thing about school: "Everything"
4: My best friend is: "Dominic, Cameron, and Ivy."
5: My favorite food: "Lots of things."
6: My favorite thing to do with my family: "Play with my family"
7: What do I want to be when I grow up: "I don't know 'cause I can't be a police."
8: How tall am I: "I don't know."
9: My favorite animal: "Cheetah, and puppies"
10: If I had a million dollars what would I do: "I would buy a house and a car. And I'd live by myself..wait...I have to get married anyway."

Thanks Trystan! We love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment