Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Friends



Yesterday we had the pleasure of seeing our good 'ole buddy Dave. And we got to meet his wife Shamaine and their son Hayden (2 years old). I've been wanting to meet them for so long. I'm so glad we finally were able to.
We decided to get some dessert and head to the park with the kids. We had many laughs, as usual. And caught up on their lives. Our kids had a blast together, it's like they've known each other all along!

I'm very proud of Dave and what he has accomplished. More importantly, he has found an amazing wife and they are raising a wonderful boy.
I'm grateful they are in our lives, and that we got to seem them, if even for only a couple of hours.
Adam was there too of course. I was in stitches laughing the whole time. Some things never change, and some people never change. I am grateful for that, and that after all these years we can all get along and have fun like we used to!!
I hope to see them again in the near future!
Why can't we all live closer? GEESH! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment